Samsung Galaxy Note Edge User Named 10 Things that iPhone 6 Plus Can’t Do
This week, Samsung has opened pre-orders for the smartphone Galaxy Note Edge, which, according to the company, can compete with iPhone 6 Plus. It has an impressive main “chip” unit, an unusual folded screen and an advanced electronic pen – the S Pen.
Journalists from the Business Insider compared the iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy Note Edge and counted as many as 10 things you can do with the Korean gadget which Apple’s smartphone can’t. How much these or other functions are demanded is a separate issue, iPhone owners can speak their minds in the comments on this topic.
1. “The heart rate meter.” Galaxy Note Edge has a built in heart rate meter.
2. “Night mode display“: the side of the Samsung smartphone’s display shows the time, even when the main screen is off.
3. You can answer a call without exiting the application.
4. You can replace the battery.
5. Galaxy Note Edge supports MicroSD card, allowing to increase the available memory.
6. ” S Pen Electronic pen?. Galaxy Note Edge Stylus lets you take notes and draw.
7. You can use the bent portion of the screen to switch between favorite applications without going to the main screen.
8. “Multitasking”.? You can simultaneously run two applications on one screen.
9. “Fast charging“. Galaxy Note Edge charges faster, thanks to a new power adapter to charge the battery from zero to 50% in 30 minutes.
10. You can reduce the size of the screen for more convenient phone use?with one hand. The same is true for the keyboard.